Watford, UK – 21st April 2022 – Publisher Wired Productions and developer Luminawesome Games Ltd. are thrilled to announce that beautiful 3D puzzle platformer Lumote: The Mastermote Chronicles is now available for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam, GOG, Epic Games Store, and Utomik.
A vibrant and poetic new launch trailer details Lumote’s epic adventure as it takes on a quest like never before to overthrow the mighty Mastermote. Introducing more of the world’s inhabitants found deep within The Great Depths, the lullaby-like trailer features all-new gameplay as Lumote solves the intricate puzzles found throughout its monumental journey.
Watch the launch trailer here:
Lumote: The Mastermote Chronicles sees players squish, bop and bounce through the Great Depths – an aquatic world filled with Motes; bioluminescent creatures who spend their lives deep in the Bioverse, living on the rhythms of an electronica soundscape.
The game expands upon the early access PC prototype, Lumote – delivering a complete version of the critically-acclaimed release, featuring a whole new game world in which players take control of the Mastermote to tackle 15 new head scratching puzzles, new gold collectable artefacts to find and general bug fixes and graphical improvements.
“We are proud to support Luminawesome Games on a project they began in 2015, and help nurture its development from the original Lumote to the now, fully realised, Mastermote Chronicles.” Said Leo Zullo, Managing Director at Wired Productions. “The game looks and sounds absolutely stunning and the colourfully charming world is an utter joy to explore.”
“The journey of Lumote has been long and incredibly fulfilling; the team here has poured its heart and soul into bringing its vibrant vision to life, and we can’t wait for players to meet our squishy hero.” said Kyle Rocha, co-founder at Luminawesome Games. “Working with Wired on the game has been an absolute dream.”
Lumote: The Mastermote Chronicles Features
- Seafoam Moocher Squish, bop, and bounce through the world around you. Lumote is extremely curious, highly inquisitive, and adorable!
- That’s one big world! The world of Lumote is a single massive environment with numerous puzzles separated into towers. Each tower marks your mastery of a specific Mote and unlocks a new set of puzzles to explore.
- Solve intricate puzzles Set in a 3D puzzle adventure, clever and logical level design ease players in whilst increasing the complexity with each Mote you meet.
- Gorgeous sounds A stunning score accompanies you, deep and trance-like that will take you on a majestical electronica soundscape journey.
- Luminated game engine Using the original rEngine, Lumote’s puzzles are all interconnected, and you can seamlessly go from one puzzle to the next as you progress.
- Expanding upon the early access PC prototype, Lumote: The Mastermote Chronicles adds a whole new world in which players take control of the Mastermote with 15 new head scratching puzzles, new gold collectable artefacts as well as general bug fixes and graphical improvements.
The limited physical edition of the game, available on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4, contains a double-sided folded poster, reversible inlay, a unique set of stickers featuring the bioluminescent hero, plus a digital download for the Lumote EP, and, if that wasn’t enough, instructions to crochet your very own Lumote! The physical release is available on PlayStation 4 for €19.99 / $19.99 / £15.99 and Nintendo Switch for €29.99 / $29.99 / £24.99, and can be ordered now via the Wired Productions Store.
The Double Vinyl soundtrack for Lumote: The Mastermote Chronicles is also available to pre-order now from the Wired Productions store for £35 / $45.
Lumote: The Mastermote Chronicles is available now for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam, GOG, Epic Games Store, and Utomik, with a Google Stadia release set to follow on 1st May, 2022.